OII Video Highlights the Efforts of its Insurance Careers Program
Our new video looks at Ohio’s insurance career challenges and how this award will further OII’s efforts to engage students, young professionals, career changers and veterans in the wide variety of job opportunities across the state and well beyond its borders.
Current insurance career site offerings include:
- 30 featured career paths that profile industry positions including compensation, skill sets, job responsibilities and career trajectories.
- Insurance Careers Survey designed to help connect respondents with a list of potential insurance career pathways that align with their goals, interests and skills.
- Over 60 video interviews with industry experts discussing their day-to-day experiences and how/why they chose an insurance career.
- An Ask a Pro feature, connecting visitors with real industry professionals to directly communicate with those working in their field of interest.
For more on this recent honor, the InsuranceCareers.org site, and OII’s current insurance careers initiatives and plans to expand its outreach, see the following resources:
- OII Insurance Matters post: OII Named First US Recipient of a Fundación MAPFRE Social Outreach Award
- OII awards release
- About OII Insurance Careers program
- InsuranceCareers.org quick facts
- OII Insurance Careers Initiative Award video
- OII’s complete list of resources on Ohio’s insurance industry including Insurance in Ohio, 2016 edition